Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Maven central org.asciidoctor.Asciidoclet package deployment

johncarl81
Asciidoclet is close to its initial 0.1 release and I'd like to start thinking about deploying to Maven Central.  The plan is to deploy it under the org.asciidoctor package, so who owns the org.asiidcotor package on maven central?  And would you like to perform the release, or would you like to add me as a deploying user? (Not sure exactly how this works, I've only deployed my own projects)

John
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Maven central org.asciidoctor.Asciidoclet package deployment

LightGuardjp
We've been uploading to oss.sonatype.org and it syncs to central. There's in on their wiki

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:13 AM, johncarl81 [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Asciidoclet is close to its initial 0.1 release and I'd like to start thinking about deploying to Maven Central.  The plan is to deploy it under the org.asciidoctor package, so who owns the org.asiidcotor package on maven central?  And would you like to perform the release, or would you like to add me as a deploying user? (Not sure exactly how this works, I've only deployed my own projects)

John

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Maven-central-org-asciidoctor-Asciidoclet-package-deployment-tp243.html
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

johncarl81
Ok, are you guys open to using the Maven deployment plugin?  Also, would you open it up for me to perform the upload?
Reply | Threaded
|

LightGuardjp
As far as I'm concerned, you're free to use whatever you want for your project, for me I'm going to continue to use Sonatype's OSS repo then have it sync to central in a couple of hours.

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM, johncarl81 [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok, are you guys open to using the Maven deployment plugin?  Also, would you open it up for me to perform the upload?

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Maven-central-org-asciidoctor-Asciidoclet-package-deployment-tp243p246.html
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.
NAML

--