Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ruby API option setting

rich
The documentation for Asciidoctor::Document#new alludes to options i.e.
options
A Hash of options to control processing, such as setting the safe mode (:safe),suppressing the header/footer (:header_footer) and attribute overrides (:attributes)(default: {})"
But I can't find a list of what the options are. How do I achieve this CLI through the Ruby API, please:
asciidoctor -T ../../system/backend/my_html -a stylesheet=../../system/themes/html_mac/css/html_mac.css -a linkcss -a toc -a numbered -a imagesdir=figures/ *.asc
Thanks all.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ruby API option setting

LightGuardjp
Welcome to the list! I understand the frustration level with this, I've been there. Even those of us who work on Asciidoctor can't remember all the attributes and options.

Until we have one place that lists all the attributes, and it's easy to find, try looking in https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor.org/tree/master/docs/_includes. Any file that starts with attr should give you the various attributes and help explain them. 

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 2:57 AM, rich [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:

The documentation for Asciidoctor::Document#new alludes to options i.e.

options
A Hash of options to control processing, such as setting the safe mode (:safe),suppressing the header/footer (:header_footer) and attribute overrides (:attributes)(default: {})"
But I can't find a list of what the options are. How do I achieve this CLI through the Ruby API, please:
asciidoctor -T ../../system/backend/my_html -a stylesheet=../../system/themes/html_mac/css/html_mac.css -a linkcss -a toc -a numbered -a imagesdir=figures/ *.asc
Thanks all.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Ruby-API-option-setting-tp1233.html
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.
NAML