classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bootstrap styles for AsciiDoc/Asciidoctor

nerk
Hi Everybody,

I created a factory project to produce AsciiDoc stylesheets using Bootstrap, free themes from Bootswatch, and some of Dan's SASS files, modified and converted to LESS.

You now can create Bootstrap-based AscciDoc HTML. Check it out at asciidoctor-bs-themes.

Zurb's Foundation is great, but more choices are even better. ;-)

Thomas

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Bootstrap styles for AsciiDoc/Asciidoctor

LightGuardjp
Thomas,

This is great! More options are even better for everyone. Those using bootstrap already should be able to immediately see how well these will work with their current site(s). 

I'd love to see these incorporated into the stylesheet factory previews to get a better feeling for how they look, as I'm sure others will. I'm not sure what the best way to do that is though, if it's just sending over the compiled css or something else would be better. 

Dan, Sarah, do you have any suggestions?

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 12:03 PM, nerk [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everybody,

I created a factory project to produce AsciiDoc stylesheets using Bootstrap, free themes from Bootswatch, and some of Dan's SASS files, modified and converted to LESS.

You now can create Bootstrap-based AscciDoc HTML. Check it out at asciidoctor-bs-themes.

Zurb's Foundation is great, but more choices are even better. ;-)

Thomas

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Bootstrap-styles-for-AsciiDoc-Asciidoctor-tp1241.html
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.
NAML

--