Professional providers translating Asciidoc

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Professional providers translating Asciidoc – Hi guys, My team at work is using Asciidoc to build our documentation manual. Our ability to continue using Asciidoc depends on whether or not ...
Please see the post I just made today where we are looking to use CrowdIn.com and our existing team of translators for our software documentation ...
My current recommendation is to handle translations using DocBook. Most teams I know of using AsciiDoc do it this way. Translation text gets ext...
I am using Asciidoctor PDF to generate the final PDF. I don't know if I can go directly from Docbook to that without using the fopub converter. I ...
On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03 PM, davidgamba [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <ml-node+s49171n2712h56@...> wrote: > I will have to t...
So we discussed the possibility of translating the outputs but it really made no sense financially (we have several brandings of the product so we...
On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 9:32 AM, davidgamba [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <ml-node+s49171n2740h24@...> wrote: > How about if I help...
Sorry I have seen this just now (I still prefer using the mailing list). My current recommendation is to handle translations using DocBook. ...
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 12:35 AM, ciampix [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] < ml-node+s49171n4652h96@...> wrote: > You want something t...