classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Continuous Integration in asciidoctor-java-integration

asotobu
Hi,

I have almost finished a Groovy script which is executed in Maven, that installs the latest version pushed on Github in target gem directory. But I have got a question about which folders are really important to copy:

- bin directory is not required in asciidoctor-java-integration context.
- cache is not required
- in gems I copy all content of github project
- specifications is where I have the question, can I maintain the default specifications directory without any modification or can I copy directly the gemspec file (asciidoctor.gemspec) from root directory to specifications directory but renaming the name of file? Maybe that file requires some changes? I have seen that gemspec file of specifications folder is not exactly the same of the one provided in root folder.

Thank you very much.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Continuous Integration in asciidoctor-java-integration

LightGuardjp
They're basically the same. The one in specifications is an unmarshalled form of the Gemspec it looks like, as everything is sorted alphabetically. I'd be surprised if just copying the gem file from the github root doesn't work.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM, asotobu [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have almost finished a Groovy script which is executed in Maven, that installs the latest version pushed on Github in target gem directory. But I have got a question about which folders are really important to copy:

- bin directory is not required in asciidoctor-java-integration context.
- cache is not required
- in gems I copy all content of github project
- specifications is where I have the question, can I maintain the default specifications directory without any modification or can I copy directly the gemspec file (asciidoctor.gemspec) from root directory to specifications directory but renaming the name of file? Maybe that file requires some changes? I have seen that gemspec file of specifications folder is not exactly the same of the one provided in root folder.

Thank you very much.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Continuous-Integration-in-asciidoctor-java-integration-tp343.html
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.
NAML

--
Reply | Threaded
|

asotobu
Thanks Jason, I have thought the same, but  I would like to have a confirmation about this fact before finishing this task.
Reply | Threaded
|

LightGuardjp
Try it and find out :)

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:43 AM, asotobu [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Jason, I have thought the same, but  I would like to have a confirmation about this fact before finishing this task.

http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Continuous-Integration-in-asciidoctor-java-integration-tp343p345.html
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

LightGuardjp
In reply to this post by asotobu
rubygems.org doesn't seem to meantion anything being different. 

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:43 AM, asotobu [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Continuous-Integration-in-asciidoctor-java-integration-tp343p345.html
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

asotobu
yes I have already seen that and it seems that should work too. :D ty
Reply | Threaded
|

asotobu