classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stylesheet factory question

1marc1
Hi Team,

I have started to play around with the asciidoctor stylesheet factory and I have a question.

I am starting to create my own stylesheet and I wanted to increase the font-size of all text. In my attempt to do this, I added the following to my settings file:

$paragraph-font-size: emCalc(22px);
$body-font-size: emCalc(22px);

This works, however I notice that items inside lists now have a larger font-size than my normal text. Without adding the above, the list items appear to have the same font-size as ordinary text.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a better way to increase the font-size? Did I forget to add something else?

Thanks.

Marc.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stylesheet factory question

mojavelinux
Administrator
Marc.

I'll be honest, I don't recommend using the stylesheet factory. I only maintain it for the default stylesheet. Otherwise, I have just let it go. I think a new effort needs to be started (and actually has been) with something more modern and user friendly. With that said, I don't give any support for this project (beyond what I use it for).

Best,

-Dan

On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 8:08 AM 1marc1 [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Team,

I have started to play around with the asciidoctor stylesheet factory and I have a question.

I am starting to create my own stylesheet and I wanted to increase the font-size of all text. In my attempt to do this, I added the following to my settings file:

$paragraph-font-size: emCalc(22px);
$body-font-size: emCalc(22px);

This works, however I notice that items inside lists now have a larger font-size than my normal text. Without adding the above, the list items appear to have the same font-size as ordinary text.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a better way to increase the font-size? Did I forget to add something else?

Thanks.

Marc.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
https://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Stylesheet-factory-question-tp7565.html
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.
NAML

--
Dan Allen | @mojavelinux | https://twitter.com/mojavelinux
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stylesheet factory question

1marc1
Thanks Dan.

I will go and check it out.

Marc.