I am using asciidoctor-gradle-plugin in version 0.7. Since 0.7 is not working on Windows (and 0.6 is not working anyway) and I need Asciidoctor 0.1.4 I am running asciidoctor on a colleagues Mac.
I need Asciidoctor 0.1.4 for portable, rendering-agnostic links, but the feature is not working for me.
I was following the discussions
- Portable, rendering-agnostic link? (see http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Portable-rendering-agnostic-link-td422.html)
- Re: Link versus XRef (see http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Re-Link-versus-XRef-td327.html)
and the issue
- Enhance the link macro to support linking to a relative AsciiDoc document (https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor/issues/417)
When rendered as HTML, I would expect:
However, it is:
So the question is:
- do I have to activate the feature or
- did I misunderstand the forum discussion and the issue and I have to use a different approach for linking or
- is this feature still not working
Kind regards, Christian
If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.