Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

PNGs were recognized....now they're not

KLynn2021
We're working in Windows 10, with 24-color PNGs, using Asciidoctor 2.0.10. Never had a problem with Asciidoctor-PDF and PNGs until yesterday when one of my co-workers reported that the images weren't showing up in the PDF.

Once we established that it wasn't a problem with the image path, I attempted to duplicate the issue on different files. I got the same message each time: "image file is an unrecognised format"

Again, this used to work just fine. Did something change?

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: PNGs were recognized....now they're not

mojavelinux
Administrator
I can't think of any reason why PNGs that worked before would stop working. Could you provide us with an example project that demonstrates the issue? Perhaps that will provide some insight.

Since this may take some back and forth to resolve, it might be best to continue this conversation the community chat at https://asciidoctor.zulipchat.com.

Best Regards,

-Dan
Reply | Threaded
|

KLynn2021
Thanks, Dan. I'm already on the Antora Zulip board as KLynn2019. Do I need permission to join the Asciidoctor Zulip board? I'm trying to log in with GitHub (same as with the Antora board) but I'm not able to get in.

(I realize this might be a Zulip issue, which isn't within your wheelhouse...)
Reply | Threaded
|

abelsromero
KLynn2021 wrote
Thanks, Dan. I'm already on the Antora Zulip board as KLynn2019. Do I need permission to join the Asciidoctor Zulip board? I'm trying to log in with GitHub (same as with the Antora board) but I'm not able to get in.

(I realize this might be a Zulip issue, which isn't within your wheelhouse...)
Zulip uses GitHub for solely authentication, there are no extra permissions...or in other words, Zulip does not need to store your password, but instead trusts on GitHub for it.

If it's working for antora.zulipchat.com, you should be able to go to https://asciidoctor.zulipchat.com, and use the "Log in with GitHub" button. If it doesn't, can you check in your GitHub account ("Settings"), that "Applications" shows "Zulip Cloud" under "Authorized OAuth Apps"?