I'll be offline next week (Dec 7 - 14). Don't panic!

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I'll be offline next week (Dec 7 - 14). Don't panic!

mojavelinux
Administrator
Fellow doctors of the text,

I'm going to take a break (a real one) starting at the end of this week. I'll be on vacation (and offline) from Dec 7 - 14.

I figured, since I've been hacking for 8 months nonstop, I should probably let you know so you don't think I abandoned the ship. Don't panic! I'm just refueling for all the exciting work that's still to come!

(Of course, if you don't see any sign of me by Dec 16, then I suppose you could start to worry. hehe :))

If you have any questions while I'm gone, we'll, just do what you normally do and post to the list or issue tracker :) Open Source FTW! If there's an administrative task that needs doing, I'll coordinate with Jason and Alex so they can field the request, if they are willing and have time.

When I return, I'm going to focus on getting Asciidoctor 1.5.0 wrapped up so we can have a release out to celebrate the New Year.

Until then, carry on, hack and be merry!

-Dan
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: I'll be offline next week (Dec 7 - 14). Don't panic!

asotobu
Don't worry Dan, you deserve these vacations for sure. Thanks for notifying us so next week I will pay more attention on forum to answer questions or asking questions to try to narrow the problem and find a workaround.

Have a nice days !!!