classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

AsciidoctorJ and Structure documents

mgreau
Hi,

I use the Structure documents feature with AsciidoctorJ 1.5, which is a very cool one ! Great work !

I have 2 questions :

1)  I tried to add a PostProcessor with JavaExtensionRegistry and it doesn't work with document structure. I mean that my PostProcessor is not called. Is it the desired behavior ? My PostProcessor is called if I execute a render method.

2) It would be interesting to give the possibility to have a  "decorated" content part. I mean that when I have a ContentPart, there is the content which contains the HTML but if I want to render this HTML in a web page, all the headers elements are missing.  Is there a different way to do that ? maybe I misunderstood something.

Thanks
mgreau.com/posts => HubPress Blog :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: AsciidoctorJ and Structure documents

asotobu
About the first point I think that is normal because by definition a postprocessor is called after render method.

About second point, I think you are having this problem https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctorj/issues/139 For now I am not pretty sure how to resolve it but of course I had it on my list of issues to be implemented. Is this issue blocking you?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: AsciidoctorJ and Structure documents

mgreau
Ok thanks Alex.

No I'm not blocked, I have a workaround, not clean but it works :)
mgreau.com/posts => HubPress Blog :)