Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Asciidoctor toolchain

asotobu
Hi, I have fixed all issues of Asciidoctor-Java-Integration except support for Extension API, which will take some time, I hope that in one week. All of you who depends on the release of AJI (Maven plugin, Asciidoclet, Gradle Plugin, ...), you prefer that I release a 0.4.1 version with all the updates so you can start the migration on your projects, and then release a 0.4.1.1 with Extension API, or prefer to wait until Extension API is ready to be shipped?

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Asciidoctor toolchain

ChrLipp
I would prefer tow seperate releases.
Kind regards, CL
Reply | Threaded
|

johncarl81
Alex,

I'm good either way.  On one hand I'm eager to get 0.1.4 support out there, but on the other I want to see it be 100%.  I'd say take your time with the release and make sure it's something that makes sense.  If that means taking a little more time to write the extensions API so be it.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

John
Reply | Threaded
|

LightGuardjp
Same

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 6:29 AM, johncarl81 [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Alex,

I'm good either way.  On one hand I'm eager to get 0.1.4 support out there, but on the other I want to see it be 100%.  I'd say take your time with the release and make sure it's something that makes sense.  If that means taking a little more time to write the extensions API so be it.

John

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Asciidoctor-toolchain-tp542p544.html
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.
NAML

--
Reply | Threaded
|

mojavelinux
Administrator
In reply to this post by johncarl81
I agree as well. I'm glad to see you put 0.1.4.preview out there. I know I owe some responses on the extension integration. I've been delayed because I had to take care of some other matters. I'm hoping to get you a response in the next few days.

-Dan

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 6:29 AM, johncarl81 [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Alex,

John

NAML

--
Reply | Threaded
|

asotobu
Don't worry I am working too when I had some time by creating a clone of extensions part of Asciidoctor into AJI. The problem is that now I am a bit busy preparing bjug and codemotion talks and I cannot be 100% on extensions so sorry for this delay. 
Yes I decided to release a preview release because I needed for bjug conference and instead of creating a snapshot I created a preview so other projects Can start integration too. 

Jason I would send you a pull request of Maven plugin because there are some things that will change.

El dissabte 14 de setembre de 2013, mojavelinux [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] ha escrit:
I agree as well. I'm glad to see you put 0.1.4.preview out there. I know I owe some responses on the extension integration. I've been delayed because I had to take care of some other matters. I'm hoping to get you a response in the next few days.

-Dan

Alex,

John

NAML

--

http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Asciidoctor-toolchain-tp542p597.html
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor toolchain, click here.
NAML

--
Enviat amb Gmail Mobile
Reply | Threaded
|

LightGuardjp
Great, please do. I've had other things keeping me busy as well. 

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 1:56 AM, asotobu [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Don't worry I am working too when I had some time by creating a clone of extensions part of Asciidoctor into AJI. The problem is that now I am a bit busy preparing bjug and codemotion talks and I cannot be 100% on extensions so sorry for this delay. 

Yes I decided to release a preview release because I needed for bjug conference and instead of creating a snapshot I created a preview so other projects Can start integration too. 

Jason I would send you a pull request of Maven plugin because there are some things that will change.

El dissabte 14 de setembre de 2013, mojavelinux [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] ha escrit:

-Dan

Alex,

John

NAML

--

http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Asciidoctor-toolchain-tp542p597.html
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor toolchain, click here.
NAML

--
Enviat amb Gmail Mobile

http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Asciidoctor-toolchain-tp542p609.html
NAML