4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

include files in chrome ext. gives error

dhubler
I'm trying to embed other asciidoc files
include::myfile.ad
and I saw there was recent commits (today!!) to ruby project asciidoctor to support this, so i grabbed master of asciidoctor, rebuilt/reinstalled gem, rebuild asciidoctor.js and then copied build/asciidoctor.js and build/opal.js into the chrome extension project and installed that into my chrome, and I get this error

Denying load of chrome-extension://gdkfojbggnhemcokadnchddmakfgopbi/js/jquery-2.0.3.min.map. Resources must be listed in the web_accessible_resources manifest key in order to be loaded by pages outside the extension.

NOTE: all works fine if i use javascript on a web page to render js (namely asciidoctor_example.js), it just doesn't work in the chrome ext..  

NOTE: I launched google-chrome with
  --disable-web-security
to get around CORS error

Any ideas?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: include files in chrome ext. gives error

mojavelinux
Administrator

Stay tuned. Not all the parts are there just yet, but will be soon. I'm going to try to align all the code on a 1.5.0.preview.2 release, then you can test again.

Cheers,

-Dan

On Feb 12, 2014 2:27 PM, "dhubler [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm trying to embed other asciidoc files
include::myfile.ad
and I saw there was recent commits (today!!) to ruby project asciidoctor to support this, so i grabbed master of asciidoctor, rebuilt/reinstalled gem, rebuild asciidoctor.js and then copied build/asciidoctor.js and build/opal.js into the chrome extension project and installed that into my chrome, and I get this error

Denying load of chrome-extension://gdkfojbggnhemcokadnchddmakfgopbi/js/jquery-2.0.3.min.map. Resources must be listed in the web_accessible_resources manifest key in order to be loaded by pages outside the extension.

NOTE: all works fine if i use javascript on a web page to render js (namely asciidoctor_example.js), it just doesn't work in the chrome ext..  

NOTE: I launched google-chrome with
  --disable-web-security
to get around CORS error

Any ideas?

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/include-files-in-chrome-ext-gives-error-tp1443.html
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

dhubler
In reply to this post by dhubler
*bump*

This is regard to this commit from yesterday

https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor/commit/64a8e37f8b88cf7d57520ae426735c14c8088d9b

Merge pull request #895 from mojavelinux/asciidoctorjs-includes
add support for resolving includes under Opal
Reply | Threaded
|

dhubler
re:bump
nevermind - my bad, somehow I missed Dan's message.  I'll keep my eyes out.  Thanks!!!!