classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

asciidoctor-pdf svg support - missing arrow heads

adrian
Hi

One of the thing I love about asciidoctor-pdf is that I can use the original svgs from the docs I create, Im not forced to export them to PNG first and include those

But I just noticed that the arrows in my SVGs have the arrow heads missing from the end

Should I file an issue with asciidoctor-pdf or is it some other component that is at fault?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: asciidoctor-pdf svg support - missing arrow heads

mojavelinux
Administrator
Adrian,

You'll want to file the issue in prawn-svg. Asciidoctor hands the SVG data off to this component, so aside from reading in the file, there's nothing that Asciidoctor PDF does to draw the image on the page.

Fortunately, prawn-svg has an excellent maintainer who really knows his stuff.

There is an unresolved issue for arrow heads, but I think @mogest is looking for some more input before implementing it, as he explains here:

Cheers,

-Dan

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 2:28 PM, adrian [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

One of the thing I love about asciidoctor-pdf is that I can use the original svgs from the docs I create, Im not forced to export them to PNG first and include those

But I just noticed that the arrows in my SVGs have the arrow heads missing from the end

Should I file an issue with asciidoctor-pdf or is it some other component that is at fault?

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/asciidoctor-pdf-svg-support-missing-arrow-heads-tp3907.html
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.
NAML

--
Dan Allen | @mojavelinux | http://google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: asciidoctor-pdf svg support - missing arrow heads

adrian
Brilliant, thanks Dan