Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Automatic horizontal labeled list and indent size

derekp
For a particular man page style I want to use, I want to primarily use a [horizontal] labeled list, in a section describing command line arguments.  However I also want to specify a given intent size for the paragraph that follows the label, and if the label itself is wider than that indent size, I want to revert to the default vertical style for that item.  Is this possible?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Automatic horizontal labeled list and indent size

mojavelinux
Administrator
It sounds to me like you want to customize the stylesheet for this one. It's best to add a role to the list, then using CSS to customize how it appears.

[horizontal.flags]
label:: value

Then style the "flags" CSS class.

> Also, how do I cancel the [horizontal] style specification after it is invoked?

I'm not sure what you are asking here. Could you restate?

Cheers,

-Dan

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 3:15 AM, derekp [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:
For a particular man page style I want to use, I want to primarily use a [horizontal] labeled list, in a section describing command line arguments.  However I also want to specify a given intent size for the paragraph that follows the label, and if the label itself is wider than that indent size, I want to revert to the default vertical style for that item.  Is this possible?

Also, how do I cancel the [horizontal] style specification after it is invoked?

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Automatic-horizontal-labeled-list-and-indent-size-tp2864.html
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.
NAML

--