classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

AsciiDoctor PDF & OpenType support

gour
Hello,

just read about Antora initiative and looked at the slides from "Asciidoctor: New, Noteworthy, and Beyond" presentation and I'm still in the process whether to adopt AsciiDoctor for writing larger pieces of text (articles, books, set of slide-show presentations for educational purposes etc.) in comparison with things like ConTeXt since I want everything to look good, I created (on my Fedora f27 machine) pdf for Theming Guide - looks great! - and question has come to my mind what is the plan in regard to support of OpenType fonts in AsciiDoctor  PDF?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AsciiDoctor PDF & OpenType support

mojavelinux
Administrator
OpenType support is coming in Prawn (and ttfunk). Once it's implemented there, it will be available for Asciidoctor PDF.

Cheers,

-Dan

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 9:23 AM gour [via Asciidoctor :: Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

just read about Antora initiative and looked at the slides from "Asciidoctor: New, Noteworthy, and Beyond" presentation and I'm still in the process whether to adopt AsciiDoctor for writing larger pieces of text (articles, books, set of slide-show presentations for educational purposes etc.) in comparison with things like ConTeXt since I want everything to look good, I created (on my Fedora f27 machine) pdf for Theming Guide - looks great! - and question has come to my mind what is the plan in regard to support of OpenType fonts in AsciiDoctor  PDF?

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/AsciiDoctor-PDF-OpenType-support-tp6052.html
To start a new topic under Asciidoctor :: Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Asciidoctor :: Discussion, click here.
NAML

--
Dan Allen | @mojavelinux | https://twitter.com/mojavelinux